- As a self-starting Inside Sales Representative you will be prospecting new B2B business in the UK area through cold calling with the right mix of curiosity and creativity
- You will be performing several integral parts of the sales process, starting with research of potential customers, first contact through to appointment agreements
- You will build and manage your own pipeline of opportunities in order to win new clients
- You will be using a database as well as your own intuition to source leads and generate meetings for our internal account manager and external sales partner
- For this role you need to have one or more years sales experience
- Ideally, you bring especially previous telesales experience with a track record of relationship building and closing
- Preferably, you will have a background in technology, however this is not essential and we will consider candidates from alternative backgrounds
- Furthermore you must love customer interaction over the phone and give one hundred percent effort in convincing our customers of the product benefits
- You are highly self-driven, target-orientated and show exceptional enthusiasm and commitment to the role
- You must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills as well as elementary German skills
- We adopt a variety of processes in pursuit of a family-friendly personnel policy, including flexible working hours
- We offer childcare vouchers and we subsidise your personal pension scheme
- Office refreshments and treats are for free – our kitchen is stocked with softdrinks, coffee and tea as well as fresh fruits
- You can benefit from our various partnerships, for example special rates in local gyms
We are pleased to meet you!
Or send your application via mail to baramundi software AG, Beim Glaspalast 1, 86153 Augsburg.